ShelterMart Ghana has introduced a freelance real estate agency scheme to offer opportunities to people to partake in a highly rewarding and lucrative real estate business. The scheme is aimed at sanitizing the real estate market whilst spreading the commissions of the transaction to all parties involved in the process, including buyers, owners, and intermediaries.
The scheme allows a freelance agent to build a network by the use of recommendations and word of mouth to grow a business's customer base through the networks of its existing customers.
The activities of illegal real estate agents pose a serious threat to the development of the real estate markets in the country. The country’s real estate market is flouted by unprofessional and cunning individuals who are taking undue advantage of the market condition to exploit property seekers and this reverts government efforts to close the housing deficit.
According to Sheltermart the situation has been compounded partly as a result of the rapid urbanization and the declining rate of housing supply in the country, particularly the urban areas. This has culminated in a market condition highly hostile to property seekers.
To erase these illegal activities in real estate transactions, Sheltermart says “play a part and earn your share". You share properties which are for ‘sale or rent’ to Sheltermart and leave the rest to Sheltermart to handle and earn a quantum share of the commission after a deal is closed.
“Our unique scheme is aimed at offering a mutually rewarding platform to landlords and accommodation seekers across the country. Everyone can partake in the scheme; whether you need or have a property for rent or sale,” Sheltermart said in a statement release.
How To Become A Freelance Agent
- Visit Sheltermart website and fill the online application form to start your registration. You may also download the Shelter Mart app and proceed to complete your registration. You will require a referral code in order to register on the system. Secure a referral code from your referrer or use the generic Shelter Mart referral ID (xxxxxx) to register an account.
- Shelter Mart will verify your details and confirm your registration.
- Upon confirmation of your registration details your online account information will be sent to your email for verification. Upon verification, your online account will be activated.
- You can now proceed to browse the page for properties or submit properties to Shelter Mart. You may also submit the details of a potential client that requires the property to rent or buy.
- You will be given a unique referral ID after your registration is approved. You can grow your network by sharing your unique ID (xxxxxx) with others. You will earn part of the commission earned by everyone who uses your referral ID to register on the system. Keep growing your network to keep earning.
- Your request; submission of property details or contact of a potential client for a property would be acted on swiftly by a dedicated team of professionals.
Shelter Mart will pay you a whopping 25% of the commission earned when the transaction is concluded. Cash will be deposited in your online wallet. You can withdraw directly through your momo number or transfer it into your bank account. It’s that simple!
Your earnings never stop! You will earn a portion of the commission earned by freelancers on your network. Go ahead and grow your network to earn more and more. As they say, your network is your net worth. Grow your network and assist your followers to grow theirs as well; together we grow and earn big!
Source: Abdul-Razak Mohammed(Real Estate Times Africa)